Vision & Mission
Our Mission: To offer a unique education in Integrated Medicine and support the development of healthcare in Kenya
Our Vision: To empower a new generation of healthcare practitioners with a quality medical education and through the integration of conventional and alternative medicines, to support the provision of accessible, affordable and effective healthcare for all
- Education and Training: Expanding academic programs and sustaining the highest standards of academic performance and professional competence in the health sector in Integrated Medicine.
- Contributing a new generation of Kenyans to the health workforce: Creating independent healthcare practitioners who can be leading examples of successful professionals within the Kwale community and beyond. Our goal is to establish a new level of health care professional in Integrated Medicine in the Kenyan healthcare system.
- Community Health: Increasing access to quality homeopathic and other complementary medical care, and elevating its role in improving the health of the community in Kwale and beyond. To support our partner the Ministry of Health, Kwale County, in providing effective and affordable healthcare at all levels.
- Clinical Excellence and high quality of empirical Research: Delivering the promise of quality healthcare, providing a personal touch and resolving health problems well. Providing evidence based empirical research on Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) as part of an Integrated Medicine approach.
- Outstanding Workplace and Self-sustainability: Creating an exceptional work environment and fostering the highest standards of operational performance and financial transparency.