Certificate & Diploma courses
We offer the following certificate & diploma courses:
- Certificate & Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics. Accredited by Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC), licensed through Kenya Nutrition and Dietetics Institute (KNDI)
- Certificate & Diploma in Community health & Development. Certificate course offered in cooperation with Kenya Institute for Social Work and Community Development (KISWCD), Nairobi. Diploma course is pending accreditation by TVET/CDACC.
- Certificate & Diploma in Community Development and Social Work. Registered and accredited through TVET Curriculum Development, Assessment and Certification Council (TVET CDACC).
- Certificate & Diploma in Information Communication Technology and Health Informatics. Registered and accredited through TVET Curriculum Development, Assessment and Certification Council (TVET CDACC).
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology. Registered and accredited through TVET Curriculum Development, Assessment and Certification Council (TVET CDACC).
- Certificate in Homeopathic medicine. Accredited by The Faculty of Homeopathy (UK) and recognized by The Ministry of Health.
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine. Accredited by the Faculty of Homeopathy (UK), in alignment with international standards in Homeopathic Medicine.
Other short courses:
First aid course by Kenya Red Cross Society (3 days)
Introduction to Homeopathy (2 days)
Permaculture and organic farming (2 days)
Food and Nutrition Security (5 days)
Natural Medicine (5 days)
Kenya School for Integrated Medicine is dedicated to providing an excellent education and is committed to to seeking employment opportunities for all who come to study at the College and improving the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
Kenya School for Integrated Medicine has been successfully training professional health care practitioners for over ten years.
Our dedicated team of educators and are here to serve your needs as a student. Our school is unique in most of Africa in offering courses in complementary and alternative medicine.
We are working closely with the Ministry of Health, Kwale County in providing skilled practitioners to contribute to the County Health System as well as national and international levels. Graduates of our school are also working in Tanzania, Uganda and Swaziland.